Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted (Full Album 2009)


amazon.com : Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted Leaks.
Entire album hits the Internet weeks before its March 10 drop date.
Just weeks before its official March 10 release date, Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted was accidentally leaked onto the Internet by the Norwegian division of Apple's iTunes music service, according to RollingStone.com.

The site began streaming 30-second clips of each song from All I Ever Wanted on Friday (February 20), as it often does with pre-purchase previews. But fans soon realized that, due to an iTunes error, they could purchase the entire album. The album soon spread over the Internet. According to Idolator.com, songs include "Long Shot," "I Do Not Hook Up" (co-written by "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi), "Save You" (a collaboration with OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder) and "Whyyawannabringmedown," plus three tracks co-written by former Color Me Badd member Sam Watters, which include "Why" and "I Want You."

The album also includes "My Life Would Suck Without You," of which writer/ producer Dr. Luke (Lukasz Gottwald) told EW.com late last year, "After 'Since U Been Gone,' we wrote all these songs for Kelly. This one, which I think is the first single — we had the chorus awhile ago and added the verse more recently."

Luke said that Clarkson has emerged from the funk over her underperforming last album, My December, thanks to her new manager, the husband of new BFF Reba McEntire, and she had total confidence in the studio during the sessions for the new album.

"It's sick. She sings a song in two hours and kills it," he said. "You're just like, 'Holy sh--.' She has powerful lungs. She's like the Lance Armstrong of vocal cords."

In late October, Clarkson blogged that she had finished the album and was very excited about it.

Tracks:
1. My Life Would Suck Without You.
2. I Do Not Hook Up.
3. Cry.
4. Don't Let Me Stop You.
5. All I Ever Wanted.
6. Already Gone.
7. If I Can't Have You.
8. Save You.
9. Whyyouwannabringmedown.
10. Long Shot.
11. Impossible.
12. Ready.
13. I Want You.
14. If No One Will Listen.
MusicNotebookJob VacancyMini MarketFashionMovie
Please Buy CD Original, Can Buy Here With Click Picture Above
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE

No comments: