Eminem - 3 AM [New Single 2009]


Some of the stuff off of Eminem's newest album Relapse has been leaking, and 3 A.M. is the most recent song to do that. The picture is the album cover for the Relapse. The track is produced by Dr. Dre and is the third song off of Relapse to come out.

3 A.M. is not really my style. I am not saying that it is a bad song, but it isn't exactly what I am into. For a lot of the hardcore and true Em fans they will really enjoy it. The beat is pretty cool, but the lyrics are dark, which is typical of Eminem's style. His dark songs are the ones that I don't like. I don't know how much I will listen to this song, but I think it will do pretty well with a lot of Eminem's fans.

New Single Eminem.
Eminem - 3 AM.
MusicNotebookJob VacancyMini MarketFashionMovie
Please Buy CD Original In The Nearest Music Store
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE

No comments: