Jennifer Lopez - What Is Love? (Ost The Back-up Plan 2010)


The Back-Up Plan
The Back-Up Plan (previously known as "Plan B") is a romantic comedy film, starring Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'Loughlin. It was released in theaters in the US on April 23, 2010.

Plot
Zoe (Lopez), who is having a hard time finding the man of her dreams, decides to have her baby alone in a sperm clinic. However, her plans may change when she meets and starts to like Stan (O'Loughlin).

Soundtrack
The soundtrack and the score were released on March 26, 2010 on iTunes. They are available on Amazon.com since April 13, 2010. The soundtrack has various artists, while the score was composed entirely by Stephen Trask.

New Single From Jennifer Lopez (Soundtrack The Back-Up Plan)
Jennifer Lopez Title Hits Song "What Is Love?".
MusicNotebookJob VacancyMini MarketFashionMovie
Please Buy CD Original In The Nearest Music Store
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello dear,

I didn't find better place to contact with you. sorry.

I create new blog on blogger that it needs powerful back link from music blogs. can we link exchange?
* you will find my blog on my blogger profile.


Thank you,
Alireza

Unknown said...

This is my first post.I really like this blog..nice to meet youI'm reading this post from my I-Phone and it looks great!


online tv

Erlangga said...

Good movie i knew...

RUBBY BAND said...

free music downloads here Music
MP3

aisha said...

I would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.
1984 Ford Mustang AC Compressor

Anonymous said...

Isuzu FRR Truck Turbo

This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.