Afgan Title Track 'Pesan Cinta'


Some old busy college in Malaysia, Afgan re-generate new work. On the sidelines off to college, he is now busy with promo song 'Pesan Cinta', in which he collaborated with two other powerful young musicians.
"The business had just finished my college exams in Malaysia, now I am again singing semester so again here. Busyness now lectures and recording new albums and new songs as well promosiin, titled Book of Love. This song my creation, Nino RAN and Inu Numata, "Afgan said when met at Studio 6 RCTI, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta, Friday (15/11).
Afgan admitted very excited with this new song. "I am really excited with this song. Different each song I used to, now more upbeat," he continued.
This dimpled singer added, 'Message of Love' is the story of his own experience in high school. "This song is taken from my personal story really, ya used to be puppy love in high school, how the hell we used in high school shy to express our feelings but want really. Was that I express through song Book of Love," said Afgan.

MusicNotebookJob VacancyMini MarketFashionMovie
Please Buy CD Original In The Nearest Music Store
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE

No comments: