Anang Hermansyah - Separuh Jiwaku Pergi [New Single 2009]


RBT 'Separuh Jiwaku Pergi' Belongs Anang Hermansyah Bestsellers.
Happiness was felt Anang Hermansyah. Because song 'Separuh Jiwaku Pergi' a ring back tone (RBT) the current best-seller. Apparently, his divorce from KD boost the popularity of the song. "Three days ago I check in Indosat, the number one sales," said Anang. Even so, anang claims continue to produce works that good for the continuity of the second baby. "If I stop I could not eat. I should be able to keep up and sing, than I am thief or corruption, "he said.

New Single From Anang Hermansyah
Anang Hermansyah Title Hits Song 'Separuh Jiwaku Pergi'.
MusicNotebookJob VacancyMini MarketFashionMovie
Please Buy CD Original In The Nearest Music Store
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE

No comments: