Shakira - She Wolf (official 1st single 2009)


She Wolf is the first single taken from Shakira's forthcoming English language album of the same name. Video clips on the track, Shakira looks very sexy bandage dress with a thin, and be in the iron cage.

She Wolf Lyrics
S.O.S she is in disguise
S.O.S she is in disguise
There's a she wolf in disguise,
Coming out, coming out, coming out

A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me,
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy.

Finally I have found some powerful craft
That makes me forget all your shame,
All this rush in my head makes me hungry and free,
Is not time for your silly apologies,
Is not in my plans just stay pretty and nothing else
Like a coffee machine in an office,
Now wish I had wings but instead, I have claws
Anyway, you will be so jealous.

There's a she-wolf in the closet, open up and set her free
There's a she-wolf in the closet, let it out so it will breathe.

New Single Shakira
Shakira Title Hits Song 'She Wolf'.
MusicNotebookJob VacancyMini MarketFashionMovie
Please Buy CD Original, Can Buy Here With Click Picture Above
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE

No comments: