Wang Lee Hom - Man in The Mirror [Released 22 August 2009]

Wang Lee Hom tributes to Michael Jackson in concert, Jackie Chan appeared and gave kisses.
Yesterday night, “Music Man” Wang Lee Hom concert was held in the Workers Stadium. It allows around 40 000 audience in there and the seats were practically full, the colourful fluorescent sticks came together to form a sea of enthusiasm. Wang Lee Hom specially covered Michael Jackson’s Man in the Mirror to pay tribute to his idol. Jackie Chan turns up surprisingly and kissed Wang Lee Hom on behalf of all the fans. Wang Lee Hom knows not to laugh or cry.

After the concert started, Wang Lee Hom appealed to all audiences to pray for the victims of Taiwan, presenting a heartwarming atmosphere. In the midst of the concert, Wang Lee Hom said, “It’s like a huge party tonight. To be with all of you, I am extremely happy, courageous, and safe.” With that, Wang Lee Hom took up his guitar and started singing An Quan Gan (Sense of Security?). Following up were Crying Palms and If You Heard My Song etc, continuously stirring fans to sing along. After a rock-based new song, Dirty Love, Wang Lee Hom shouted, “I am now stimulated. All of you made me excited.” Before singing his cover of Michael Jackson’s Man in the Mirror, Wang Lee Hom specially reminded everyone, “When you leave, please do not forget the Man in the Mirror CD, which I recorded. It’s a gift from Michael Jackson through me.”

Jackie Chan specially rushed to his concert, and his appearance stimulated cheers from the audience. Jackie Chan said teasingly, “Leehom is all-rounded and multi-talented, he plays the piano, guitar, drums, he composes, and hold concerts, almost the same as me, just that he’s a little more handsome. I really want to sing a song with Lee Hom, but because I didn’t inform my presence previously, I can only kiss him on behalf of all of you.” Immediately, Jackie pulled Wang Lee Hom in a hug and kissed him twice. He continued, “I have never went up a stage without singing, but this time I came here to cheer Lee Hom on.”

New Single Wang Lee Hom From Album Will Released 22 August 2009
Wang Lee Hom Title Hits Song "Man in The Mirror".
MusicNotebookJob VacancyMini MarketFashionMovie
Please Buy CD Original In The Nearest Music Store
DOWNLOAD : CLICK HERE

No comments: